Saturday, January 24, 2015

Same Lunch On A New Day


Three construction workers are on the seventy-fifth floor of a non-finished building.

The brunette opens his lunch box to find cold pizza and says "Man, if I get cold pizza one more time, I'm going to jump off this building and fall to my death!"

The red-head opens his lunch box to find a bologna sandwich and says "Man, if I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm going to jump off this building and fall to my death!"

The blonde opens his lunch box to find a cheeseburger and says "Man, if I get a cheeseburger one more time, I'm going to jump off this building and fall to my death!"

So the next day they all got the same thing and they jumped off the building to their death.

That weekend, at the funeral, the brunette and red-head's wives are crying and saying "I would have fixed him something else for lunch if he had only told me!"

They then notice that the blonde's wife is the only one not crying, so they both ask her why she isn't sad about her husbands death.

The blonde replies "Don't look at me, he packed his own lunch."

No comments:

Post a Comment