Sunday, June 21, 2015
Moms picking up their kids from preschool are like celebrities...someone is yelling your name, pushing past people to get to you & bragging to everyone that they know you. Definitely makes my day after having such a difficult one with people who are old enough to be in the workplace, but who behave as though they should be in preschool instead.
Monday, June 8, 2015
A person soon learns how little they know when a child begins asking questions... This is so true. Try explaining something to a child and the only word you can think of to explain it is the word they asked about.
Sunday, June 7, 2015
Saturday, June 6, 2015
Sunday, May 24, 2015
These incredible cookies are an insanely easy and delicious treat, in which cream cheese replaces butter to create creamy, soft cookies.
½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs (approximately 10 cookies)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and well-combined.
3. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix until the ingredients are well-combined. Add the flour and mix on low until the flour is incorporated. Stir in the mini chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
4. Place the Oreo cookie crumbs in a small bowl. Scoop the cookies into about 1½ to 2" balls and then roll in the cookie crumbs. Place the cookie balls on the baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the tops are slightly puffed.
5. Cool on the pan for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
The creative cook from Crouton Crackerjacks concocted the homemade KFC coleslaw recipe and we can’t enough!
With freshly chopped cabbage, carrots and his original sauce, this recipe is too easy to pass up.
Even if you don’t plan on having fried chicken for dinner, this coleslaw pairs superbly with your favorite BBQ-flavored steak or oven-baked chicken!
Follow along with the video below to see the simple instructions!