Thursday, January 1, 2015

Be Careful What You Wish For


Once upon a time, a guy was sitting at a bar. He was throwing money around, giving the bartender hundred dollar tips and buying drinks for everyone. He was surrounded by a crowd of adoring women.

The 
bartender liked the tips, but he was kind of curious about a little man that would jump from the rich guy's pocket. The little man would run up and down the bar, kicking over the bowls of peanuts and giving people the finger. Then the little guy would jump back into the man's jacket for a while. The bartender went over and asked the guy what was up.

So the rich guy says, "Well, let me tell you a little story. I was walking along a beach one day, and I come across this lamp. I rubbed it, and a genie popped out. I got three wishes, so my first wish was to be fabulously wealthy. Then I wished for a harem. You can see I got both."

The 
bartender asks, "So what about that little guy in your jacket?"

"Oh, that," mumbles the rich guy. "That's the twelve-inch prick I wished for."

No comments:

Post a Comment