These tasty kabobs are so easy to make and loaded with rich flavor! They'll be a definite hit at your dinner table!
8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cloves garlic
5 small onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
1. Preheat the grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper.
3. Before adding chicken, reserve a small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while cooking. 4. Place the chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
5. Drain marinade from the chicken and vegetables, and discard marinade. Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers
6. Lightly oil the grill grate.
7. Place the skewers on the grill.
8. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear.
9. Turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.