Monday, January 12, 2015
Bacon Cheese Fries
This is an easy alternative to just plain ol' fries that your family is going to love!
½ package frozen french fries
½ cup grated Pepper Jack cheese
½ cup grated Colby Jack cheese
2 strips bacon
Green onions, for garnish (optional)
1. Cook bacon strips in a frying pan until crispy. Allow to drain on paper towels, then crumble or chop into small pieces and set aside.
2. Cook french fries according to the package instructions. Scoop fries onto an oven-safe plate.
3. Layer grated cheese and bacon bits over the top of fries.
4. Set oven to low broil.
5. Put plate in the oven for about 1 minute, or until the cheese is completely melted.
6. Garnish with some chopped green onion.
7. Serve with ketchup and/or blue cheese dressing.