Thursday, February 5, 2015
Kahlua Kissed Brownies
I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw these brownies! Combining Kahlua with chocolate and caramel? Sheer decadent gooey genius!
1-1 lb. box of Brownie Mix
1-11 oz. bag of Caramel Hershey’s Kisses
Enough Kahlua to replace the amount of water that’s called for in the directions on your brownie mix box.
Square baking pan
1. In a medium bowl combine the Brownie mix, according to the box instructions, using Kahlua replacing the water and mix well.
2. Unwrap all of the Kisses candies.
3. Pour half of the batter into a non-stick sprayed pan and place all of the Kisses evenly across the batter.
4. Pour the rest of the brownie batter over the Kisses and gently spread the batter across them.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or, using the toothpick method, until it’s cooked all the way through.
6. Allow to cool completely, as this helps the Caramel return to its normal gooey goodness.