Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Penguins Day Out


A man drives into a gas station. The attendant goes to fill his tank and notices five penguins in the back seat. The attendant says, "Hey! Why do you have five penguins in your car?"

The driver says, "I KNOW! I was just stopped at a light back there and they climbed into my car and now I don't know what to do!"

The attendant thinks for a second and says, "I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd take them to the zoo."

The driver says, "That's a good idea! I'll do that!"

A week later the driver pulls into the gas station and the attendant sees the same five penguins, only now they're wearing sunglasses. The attendant asks, "What are you doing? I thought I told you to take those penguins to the zoo!"

"We did go and we had a great time! Today we're going to the beach!"

No comments:

Post a Comment