Thursday, February 12, 2015
7-Up Bundt Cake
Your family is going to love this moist rich lemony pound cake type bundt cake!
¾ lb butter
¾ cup 7-Up
3 cups white sugar
3 cups all purpose flour
2 tablespoons lemon extract
For the Glaze:
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2.In a large bowl mix butter and sugar for 2 minutes.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each one.
4. Add flour and lemon extract
5. Fold in 7 up.
6. Pour into a greased 12-cup Bundt cake pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
9. To make glaze, mix powered sugar and lemon juice. When the cake has cooled drizzle the glaze over it.