Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Baked Alaska Meat Loaf
This is my favorite meatloaf recipe in the world and it's so easy to make!
1 package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
2 teaspoons McCormick® Onions, Minced
1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
1 teaspoon McCormick® Chives
4 servings instant mashed potatoes
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix Gravy Mix, ground beef, minced onion and pepper in large bowl.
3. Shape into a loaf, 2 inches high, in shallow baking pan.
4. Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes.
5. Spread mixture over meat loaf.
6. Bake 55 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
9. Allow to cool and serve.