To begin, if you have a snow cone or shaved-ice machine you should use it, as the "snow cone" comes out best when using these but, if you don't, you can also use a food processor or blender with ice-crushing capabilities to crush your ice as fine as possible. Crushed ice from a freezer ice-maker can also do the trick.
7 cups boiling water
1 cup granulated sugar
2 cups boiling water and 3 regular size tea bags (combine and let cool) *try it with decaf green tea
12 ounce can frozen lemonade
12 ounce can frozen orange juice
2-1/2 cups vodka
Food coloring of choice
1. Stir together boiling water with the sugar and let cool.
2. Then mix all of the ingredients together.
3. Freeze for 24 hours, stirring well every few hours so that the ice crystals will not freeze around the edge, making it as smooth.
4. Scoop frozen mixture into a glass, adding enough 7-Up, Sprite, Ginger-Ale or other clear soft drink to make it thin enough to drink
5. Use food coloring of choice and serve