Tuesday, September 9, 2014
This is a drink created for the hippie at heart! They totally rock!
1 3-ounce package red and blue colored instant gelatin mix
1 cup boiling water
1 cup vodka
1 750 ML bottle champagne
1. In a medium bowl, stir the gelatin mix and boiling water together, until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in vodka.
3. Pour the liquid into small paper or portion cups.
4. Chill until set (about 2 hours).
5. Pour champagne into glasses.
6. Break up the gelatin with a fork, and pour into a glass of champagne. A little stir gives it some 'lava' action.