3 cans dinner biscuits (10 per can)
60 pepperoni slices
1 Bag shredded cheese
1 jar pizza sauce
1. Cut the block of cheese into 30 cubes.
2. Flatten a biscuit out and layer pepperoni, cheese, and pepperoni.
3. Gather up the edges of the biscuit to form balls.
4. Line up the balls in a greased (9x13 in. or larger) pan, pinched edge down.
5. Brush with beaten egg.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, Italian seasoning and Garlic Powder.
7. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
Serve with Pizza Sauce for dipping.