I don't care what anyone says, when it comes to Chex Party Mix, homemade versions beats the pre-packaged stuff by a mile and this recipe is an old family favorite that comes out perfect every time!
1 cup pretzels
1 cup garlic-flavor bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
6 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
3 cups corn Chex cereal
3 cups rice Chex cereal
3 cups wheat Chex cereal
1 cup mixed nuts
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a large roasting pan in oven.
3. Stir in seasonings.
4. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
5. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
6. Spread on paper towels to cool.
7. Store in airtight container.