Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Anniversary


A couple were married for 50 years and on the 50th anniversary, the wife found her husband crying. Touched by this, she said, "Honey, I never knew that after 50 years you would still love me the same way you did 50 years ago".

The husband looked at the wife and asked her, "Honey, do you remember 50 years ago when your father caught us behind the barn naked?"

And the wife blushed and said that she did.


Her husband replied, "Do you remember what your father told me that day?"

She said she didn't.

"He told me that if I didn't marry you, he would have me locked up in prison for 50 years."

The wife looked at the husband and said, "And?"

The husband started crying again and said,  "I could of been a free man by now,"

No comments:

Post a Comment