Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Soon To Be Ex-Husband’s GMC Sierra Truck (Hilliard)

My husband wrecked our family van because of his mistress a few months ago.

He sneakily bought a truck with the tax return but our family of 6 won't fit.

Since he decided that he can't stop his affair with that slut who goes around with anyone, I've decided to sell his beloved truck and get us a normal van.

I don't know much about it. He bought it almost 2 weeks ago and he's the second owner.

It's a 2011 GMC Sierra that has no issue. It's a true pleasure to drive it, even though it doesn't have the whisles and bells of our former van.

Just under 41000 miles.

I'm asking a bit under what he paid for it: $16500. Cash.

If anyone is seriously interested, please email me.

NO SCAM please. No, I will not send it to you or accept a money transfer or check via mail.


do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

No comments:

Post a Comment