One of the easiest and yummiest desserts I've had in a very long time!
1 box Nutter Butter Cookies
Cool Whip or whip your own fresh whipped cream (1 cup cream plus a drop of sugar for sweetness)
peanut butter cups
½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
1 box instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
1. Line the bottom of an 8×8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
2. Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
3. Add ½ the pudding.
4. Add half the cream.
5. Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
6. Repeat the layering!
7. Decorate the top with crushed nutter butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of peanut butter.
8. This must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften!